Look featuring shades from 5 palettes and a lipstick shade from called Disturbed.
Very often I get asked how did you put those colors together? What is your inspiration for the look? Most of the time, I just use the outfit as the inspiration. Once I decide on colors to use, I then search for the colors in my palettes collections.
The picture above looks like the two eye has different colors of eyeshadow.
The black shade on the outer-V of my eye gives this look a bit of smokiness.
Often when the eye colors are bold and colorful, you want to go nude or dark on the lips and not bright on the lips. This ties the look together and not make the look too over the top.
Add a smile and that bring out your playful, flirty side.
Or hide your smile and that brings out your bold, daring, no nonsense side.
Whichever ever it is, owning your look can mean owning your confidence.
Look Deets :
- juvias place Nubian 2 Palette -Cleopatra
- juvias place The Magic Palette – Nana, Buzo
- urban decay cosmetics Naked Heat -Ashes
- urban decay cosmetics Naked Smoky -Black Market
- morphe brushes 35O2 Palette-Whiz
- rouge.and.rogue Luxe Faux Mink lashes in Miss Fury
- urban decay cosmetics All nighter foundation in 11
- anastasiabeverlyhills Blush Berry Adore
- doseofcolors desi x Katy highlighter in Mirame
- urban decay cosmetics AfterGlow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in SIN
- urban decay cosmetics Comfort Matte lipsticks in Disturbed.
- mac cosmetics lip pencil in Cyber World.
Social Media Outlets!
YouTube : https://tinyurl.com/y76rqhlv